Monday, November 8, 2010

Happening



"I stage myself as someone or something" ... knowing what's beyond the staircase, that's there is an inaccessible door to the rooftop, and also how there is a dark hole in the ceiling that I am extremely afraid of. The unknown darkness is what puts me at a situation of instability, that fills up with the desire to look into the hole closely and anticipate something ominous to glare back or jump out at me. My desire is "the very dynamic of the dramatic form,where the protagonist must be challenged, must overcome an obstacle that poses a threat to the self..." and so I expose myself to one of my fears, and I face it alone, through the eyes of my camera lens. I'm not sure what might happen, I start of over-think what might be there waiting for me, and I prepare myself to react to the worst that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment